Keep up to date with news and what’s going on around Loch Lomond.
Ten things to do in and around Loch Lomond
We think you'll #lovelochlomond all
year round: enjoy the amazing seasonal colours, great days out, relaxing
weekend breaks and tasty local food.
We've put together ten fun things to do in and around Loch Lomond, Trossachs and Clyde Sea Lochs, just for you.
2. Have a fun family day out at Loch Lomond Shores, with regular free activities for kids, as well as favourite attractions Sea Life Loch Lomond Aquarium and the Bird of Prey Centre and don’t forget a delicious ice-cream from Loch Lomond News!
3. Get on your bike! With plenty of cycle paths, bike hire and bike racks in and around the area, plus the ability to take your bike on several cruise and waterbus options, cycling in Loch Lomond is a great option.
4. Climb a hill for stunning Loch Lomond views. Try Conic Hill, Duncryne Hill (The Dumpling) or Ben Lomond, to name a few.
5. Shop local at a Farmer’s Market. Stock up on goodies and have a picnic in your favourite spot. Loch Lomond Shores Market now takes place every weekend (from 10am-4pm on Saturdays and Sundays) and Helensburgh Market in the Square runs on the second Saturday of each month.
6. Feast on delicious food and drink: sample the arctic char at The Oak Tree Inn, home-made ice-cream from St. Mocha Coffee Shop and Ice Cream Parlour, a delicious menu at Lodge on Loch Lomond, locally sourced seafood from Cattle & Creel, Helensburgh or a fantastic culinary experience at Knockderry House, and lots more options.
7. Have an outdoors adventure with a speedboat tour with Loch Lomond Leisure or Portnellan Farm Speedboat tours, Gorge walking with In Your Element or a thrilling 4x4 off-road driving experience with 4x4 Adventures Scotland - you name it, you can do it in and around Loch Lomond!
8. Enjoy a local festival or event, once things are back up and running again.
Share your days out and experiences with us via #lovelochlomond and don't forget to tag @lovelochlomond on Instagram and Twitter.