Luxury Accommodation on and around Loch Lomond and the surrounding areas Arrochar and Rhu included.
Auchenheglish Lodges comprises of eight luxury waterfront cottages situated directly on the “Bonnie Banks” of Loch Lomond seven beautiful apartments in the B Listed building "Lomond Castle" five with beautiful loch views, also five properties located within 12 acres of grounds on the exclusive Arden estate. A short distance from Shore House at Tarbet one of properties with stunning loch views. Finally at Rhu we have a stunning 4 bedroom house Chapelhill with lovely views of the Gareloch.
All our properties provide quality self-catering accommodation for a perfect holiday in Scotland known throughout the world for it’s mountain grandeur and scenic beauty, a visit to one of our lodges uniquely situated right on the waters edge will be a memorable experience.
Based on the shores of Loch Lomond there is nowhere better to stay, the views are spectacular, the situation is perfect and there is so much to do for everyone both young and old.
Arden is only 30 minutes from Glasgow and 20 minutes from Glasgow Airport, with five restaurants/bars within a short walk.
Short breaks minimum 2 nights available from October to beginning of May.
May to September our waterfront properties are weekly only Saturday to Saturday in our waterfront properties and a minimum of 3 nights in our properties on the Arden Estate, Lomond Castle, Arrochar and Rhu.
All our properties are non-smoking and pet free with the exception of Shore House which accepts a min of two pets.
Booking Terms and Conditions.
In these terms and conditions, the following terms have the following meanings:
'Accommodation' means the property shown in the confirmation invoice or as may otherwise be agreed in writing between Auchenheglish Lodges and the Customer; 'Agreement' means the agreement between The Property Owner and the Customer for the holiday rental of Accommodation on these Terms and Conditions;
Auchenheglish Lodges registered office is Auchenheglish Lodges, Arden, Alexandria. G83 8RB; and Customer' means the person named in the confirmation invoice.
1. These Terms and Conditions are attached with your deposit confirmation. The making of a booking will form an agreement on these Terms and Conditions between the customer and The Property Owner for the holiday rental of the Accommodation.
2. The property owner permits the Customer to occupy the Accommodation for the holiday period shown in the confirmation invoice together with the use of its contents.
3. The Customer will be responsible for all payments and for any damage whether caused by the Visitor or his or her party and shall make his or her party fully aware of these Terms and Conditions.
4. Our prices are inclusive of all electricity, central heating, full sky T.V pack where applicable, Wi-fi, linen and towels, starter pack for continental breakfast and complimentary bottle of wine.
5. Our accommodation is normally available from 3pm on day of arrival, HOWEVER WE HAVE HAD TO CHANGE THIS TO 4PM DUE TO COVID -19 and the properties MUST be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure. During this pandemic as part of our measures to protect both guests and staff we would ask that you place all you bedding , linen and towels in the appropriate bags and seal them. We would also ask that you place your dishes in the dishwasher and switch it on before leaving. We thank you in advance for your participation in combating Covid-19.
6. A deposit of £150.00 per lodge or where applicable a 25% of the total cost is payable when booking more than 6 weeks prior to arrival and is non-refundable. The balance of your holiday cost will be taken 6 weeks prior to arrival date.
Bookings made within 6 weeks of arrival date require full payment when booking. Should you cancel your holiday we will endeavour to re-let your accommodation and refund your balance payment if your accommodation is re-let.
N.B The Customer and guests are strongly advised to arrange appropriate holiday or cancellation insurance.
Some properties require a security deposit which is pre authorised to your card prior to arrival and released given the house is left in good order. Security deposits range from £200 - £750 depending on property.
Please note balance payments required on Xmas and New Year bookings 50% due by 1st September and full payment due 1st November.
7. On departure the customer and guests are obliged to leave everything in a clean and tidy condition. Should any items be accidentally broken, or damaged the customer/guests should notify the owners. We endeavour to cover the cost of minor damages etc. but reserve the right to charge for damage/loss of a more extensive nature. Deliberate damage will be charged for.
8. Guests numbers should be as stated on your bookings and should not exceed the capacity of the lodge as advertised. Any changes to guest numbers should be confirmed with Auchenheglish Lodges prior to arrival. Any additional guests staying in our lodges without prior confirmation automatically will be charged for and Auchenheglish Lodges reserve the right to debit the credit/debit card as taken for a security deposit.
9. Low occupancy discounts are offered in some of our larger properties based on two guests sharing one room. Where other special discounts are offered only one discount will apply being the greater.
10. All accommodation is nonsmoking and pet free except for Shore House which accepts 2 x pets.
11. Please check your booking confirmation
12. Bookings can only be accepted from persons aged 21 years and over.
13. We do not accept Hen and Stag parties
14. Auchenheglish Lodges will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to guest's personal property, vehicles, boats etc.
15.Where properties have a hot tub an additional set of hot tub terms and conditions will be sent with your deposit confirmation.
16. All our lodges offer a high level of privacy and we require our guests to respect this in relation to other holiday makers.
17. Force majeure - We cannot accept responsibility or pay compensation for circumstances which amount to "Force majeure" which subsequently affects the provision of our service to you.
When you submit a booking via our online reservation system you will receive an automatically generated booking summary by email to the email address you provide in the booking form. This does not form a contract between us. A contract shall only arise when your booking is subsequently confirmed in writing via a letter of confirmation sent to you by post or email.
Booking Terms and Conditions