Wednesday, June 4th 2014
Rural Tourism Business Event
13:00 - 17:00
This free event at the Best Western Buchanan Arms Hotel, Drymen, on Wednesday 4th June from 1pm - 5pm will be invaluable for rural businesses particularly those within the tourism and food & drink sectors.
A buffet lunch will also be served.
The event, hosted by STEP, VisitScotland and Business Gateway, is free but registration is required - book your place via Eventbrite
Learn more about the latest developments in rural innovation including:
- 2014 – how to make the most of the opportunities available
- The latest in food hygiene regulations
- Funding opportunities available
- Access to fully funded specialist business support and advice
- Real, practical advice on your IT challenges – such as social media and how to get your website found on Google
- Training opportunities available including Personal Licence Holder and Food Hygiene Courses
- Rural Diversification
Hear from successful local businessman Tom Lewis, of the award-winning Mhor Group, who will share the highs and lows of running a rural business as well as his hopes for 2014.
Social Media Workshop: (Best Western Buchanan Arms Hotel, 4 June, 10am to 1pm)
Business Gateway will also be running a Social Media workshop on the morning of the event.
This workshop aims to provide you with a good understanding of social media and the potential business benefits.
Registration is essential and is dealt with separately to the above event: please call 01786 476714 to book a place.