Saturday, May 30th 2015
Loch Lomond Weirfest
10:30 - 16:30
A family fun celebration of the great outdoors beside the Tom Weir statue - free event for all the family, Saturday 30th May, 10.30am - 4.30pm.
- Live music with Scottish minstrel Alastair McDonald, The Mighty Sparrahawk and others
- Local Craft and food stalls
- Food Marquee with cooking demonstrations
- Storytelling: Outdoor displays - treasure trails- outdoor competitions
- Come along wearing your Toorie hat or buy one on the day
- FREE PARKING and only 35 minutes from Glasgow and Stirling
- Regular Waterbus service from Luss
A charity event to raise funds to maintain and improve the Tom Weir Memorial site.
For more information and regular updates visit the Tom Weir Facebook page or www.lochlomond-trossachs.org.uk
Tel 01389 298 008.BACK