Friday, April 21st 2017
Essential Skills for Aspiring Managers - Troon
09:30 - 13:00
Fully funded by Skills Development Scotland, free to you!! And developed in partnership with the Scottish Tourism Alliance.
Delivered over two half-days these professional development workshops are specifically designed for the hospitality, tourism and retail industry in Scotland. Ideal for managers, team leaders and supervisors at any age or stage of their career who are looking to discover, develop and enhance their leadership skills.
The workshops are highly practical and outcome focussed and will ensure attendees recognise the importance of positive and consistent management styles and their role in delivering customer, team and business excellence.
This workshop is split over 2 x ½ days (21st April & 13th June) with an individual coaching session in between.
The workshop is highly practical and outcome based and will help attendees recognise the importance of a positive and consistent management style and their role in delivering customer, team and business excellence.
* What is an effective manager
* Positive management principles and traits
* Skills and techniques for success
* Emotional Intelligence at work
* Focusing your style and aspirations
* Transformational action planning
Please note: cost includes both workshop sessions, individual coaching session, venue and training materials.
Eligibility: Attendees need to be currently a manager, supervisor or team leader employed in the hospitality / tourism industry in Scotland and not currently on a publicly funded management training programme.
* To book or find out more details please email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Spaces are limited to one attendee per applying business entity and will be confirmed on receipt of a £50 per person deposit - this is refunded after the attendee completes both ½ day workshops.
* TCMO reserve the right to charge £250 for late cancellation (under 48 hours) or no shows for the workshops.