Tuesday, March 7th 2017
Digital Tourism Workshop: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
13:30 - 16:30
How many ways can your audience find your tourism business? Or indeed, how might you find them? In this session we will cover:
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) – in plain English in an easy to follow format with a useful template to use for ongoing SEO tasks
* Mobile Search – how your website may appear or list on mobile devices
* Review Platforms (e.g. TripAdvisor) and other referral sources
* Google My Business
* Google Advertising
* Social Media Advertising
* Google Plus – how your page and posts can increase visibility
* How tourists are using search and technology to facilitate their travel
* Delegates will learn how to create and manage their own:
* Keyword Research
* Organic SEO
* PPC campaigns
* Measure sources of incoming website traffic
* Better manage the outsourcing (if they choose to do so) of their SEO
* Back link strategy
An on-page Search Engine Optimisation template will be provided.
Cost: £25 per person.
++Note: Attendees are welcome to bring laptops/ tablets in order to use online tools when these are discussed during the workshop – this activity will be guided.++
REGISTRATION REQUIRED: Book now via Eventbrite.
We maintain a 48hr cancellation policy. We are unable to offer refunds for bookings cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the event.
Please direct any enquiries regarding Love Loch Lomond learning and training workshops to firstname.lastname@example.org