Tuesday, February 21st 2017
Digital Tourism Workshop: A Practical Beginners Guide to Facebook
09:30 - 12:30
Did you know you can “boost” Facebook posts so that they reach new audiences? Does your Facebook page show your opening hours? How many people can manage your page?
This workshop is aimed at beginners and those who might have had little success with Facebook. Starting at the beginning with the basics, this workshop will take tourism businesses step-by-step through the different components and functionalities of Facebook, including:
- Set-up – adding website, opening hours and menus
- Page settings – what can followers post on your page, which countries can see your posts,
- Admin tools – set page administrators, moderators, manager
- Creating posts – schedule posts ahead of time, target specific audiences, image sizes
- Mobile – settings for mobiles
- Promotion – advertising, promote page and boost posts
- Analytics – see how well your page is doing
- Pages Manager app – manage your page from your smartphone
**This is a practical workshop! Please bring your laptop as well as log-in details for your Facebook account. Don't forget your power cable!**
Better understanding of the components of a Facebook page and ability to use the different functionalities to engage the right audience.
Cost: £25 per person.
REGISTRATION REQUIRED: Book now via Eventbrite.
We maintain a 48hr cancellation policy. We are unable to offer refunds for bookings cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the event.
Please direct any enquiries regarding Love Loch Lomond learning and training workshops to firstname.lastname@example.org