Monday, February 9th 2015
Come to your Senses: Scottish Terroir
10:30 - 13:00
This innovative food and drink workshop taking place at Cameron House Loch Lomond is designed to get to grips with the essence of Scottish food & drink, inspire creativity and enhance visitor experiences with unique stories taking in all the senses with the latest science innovation - re-establishing links rooted in our landscape.
- Explore brand new concepts and ways to understand visitors.
- Take advantage of the latest food science & innovation for a completely new approach to enhancing and developing visitor experiences.
- Harness cutting-edge themes in this interactive session for heritage tourism.
- Make micro-climates the main act in your visitor experience.
- Get to grips with the multi-sensory world around us
The programme will include:
- Welcome introductions
- What is terroir and Scotland's sense of place?
- Incredible back story to Scottish produce with interactive session in terroir smells and textures
- Learn the local stories beneath our feet with Geoscience
- Introducing the Geograph of Taste - Discovering the global palate of the visitor.
- Q&A - take aways and wrap up.
This exciting, new 1 day event, subsidised by Love Loch Lomond, includes refreshments and all materials and costs only £25.00 per person.BACK