Working4Business Awards 2018
The Working4Business Awards are returning in 2018!
The awards will once again be principally sponsored by Chivas and the evening is an opportunity to celebrate the success and achievements of businesses in West Dunbartonshire.
The awards are free to enter and local businesses can enter up to 3 categories. Find more information here.
The closing date for submitting applications is Friday 9th March 2018.
Winners will be unveiled at a glittering awards dinner on Friday 27th April at Clydebank Town Hall.
To request an application form please email the Awards team on email@example.com detailing which categories you wish to enter or for further details telephone 0141 887 6181.
This year’s categories are
- Most Promising New Business Award - Sponsored by West College Scotland
- Best Performing Small Business (< 25 employees) Award - Sponsored by Business Gateway
- Best Performing Business (>25 employees) Award - Sponsorship still available
- Excellence in Customer Service Award Sponsored by the Wheatley Group
- Community Impact Award Sponsored by Haven Products
- Family Business Success Award - Sponsored by CHIVAS Brothers
- Developing the Young Workforce Award – Sponsored by Cullross
- Excellence in People Development Award - Sponsorship still available
- Success through Sustainability Award – Sponsored by Saur Glasgow