Discover the Loch Lomond Faerie Trail
New Faerie Trail for Loch Lomond
A new and enchanting Fairy Trail has launched around Loch Lomond!
Enjoy some outdoor fun with all the family and explore the enchanting Luss fairy home.
When you arrive you can pick up your activity booklet from the Luss activity hub. You then follow the unique trail, using your activity booklet, to solve all the clues & questions as you go.
The trail costs £2.00 for adults and £3.00 for children. You can book your time slot for the trail and you can even book your fairy dust and fairy doors in advance.
Parking is available at Luss car park. Organisers say it takes around 2 hours to complete.
The trail is not suitable for large pushchairs or wheelchairs.
Book a ticket for each person who will be coming on the trail and receive a beautifully designed guidebook for each guest.
For more information and to buy tickets go to www.lochlomondfaerietrail.com
- Delightfully enchanting Fairy Trail around Loch Lomond.
- Enjoy outdoor leisure with the family, come and explore the enchanting Luss faerie home
- Using your activity booklet, solve the clues & questions to make your way around each point of our unique trail.
What to Know
- Upon arrival collect activity booklets from Luss activity hub.
- Please remember to have your booking confirmation with you, either printed or on your mobile.
- Parking available at Luss car park.
- Suitable for off-road buggies and pushchairs
- Not suitable for wheelchairs
*Header photo from Luss Faerie Trail.